QR12343 - Senior Finance Assistant | Qatar Airways | Singapore
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Singapore | Singapore
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Senior Finance Assistant, you will ensure correct and timely processing of documents in line with QR policies and procedures
- Maintains receivable calendar of all agents and monitor the exposure. Ensure timely settlement of receivables both sales and debit notes as per settlement dates I contracts and no debts exceed the approved credit limit
- Ensures BG / security deposits are renewed on time and updated in Oracle for AR customer accounts
- Reconciles customer accounts in order to clear discrepancies or queries
- Timely closing of monthly accounts. To ensure all expenses for the month are booked and accounted
- Timely payments to suppliers to prevent late interest charges
- Review of AP aging, verify and to identify errors on the invoicing
- Process daily sales reports, cash collections and sales receipts
- Internal & External customer satisfaction. Attend to queries promptly and feedback to ensure no outstanding issue on AR, discrepancies of invoices / claims between the suppliers / staff and QR
To be successful in this role, you will have a Bachelors’ degree in Finance/accounting or equivalent professional accounting qualification. You will have experience of 1 - 2 years. You will have experience in any ERP, proficient with spreadsheets, strong aviation profile in either expenditure or revenue accounting. You should be able to analyze and explain Financial/management accounts to finance and non-finance audiences. Have knowledge on contracts, local laws and regulations like VAT/GST, tax, payroll etc. Candidates with experience in handling local tax affairs will be preferred.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV