QR11275 - Senior Cargo Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Dallas
Dallas - DFW
Full Time - Permanent
Americas | USA | Dallas
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As a senior cargo sales executive you will be responsible to exceed / achieve budgeted revenue for the assigned station. You will protect existing business and constantly explore new opportunities. You will create maximum awareness of Qatar Airways (QR) products and services and ensure quality customer service and smooth cargo operations of station.
You will plan, direct and control all selling and marketing activities of the station and penetrate the local market to secure new source of revenue and surpass set revenue budgets.
- Prepare a business and marketing plan in order to optimize revenue opportunities and maximize QR’s presence in the market.
- Maintain regular contacts with the cargo industry (agents, key clients, business partners).
- Supplement sales calls made by the sales force, to establish contacts and maximize QR cargo’s exposure to the market place.
- Supervise the sales team to optimize cargo revenue production and develop / optimize their potentials.
- Research and report other airline practices and rates and recommend corrective action.
- Assist customers / clients with all information related to booking / forwarding / delivery liaising with local ground handling agent and with head office cargo department to ensure / enhance the service provided by QR.
- Maintain a proper profile of all QR cargo agents and clients and paying them visits on a regular basis.
- Coordinate all customer claims with the support of cargo claims department HDQ and ensure that claims received at the station are resolved or replied to.
- Educate agents / clients with all QR procedures and procedures regarding the prevailing standards for booking / delivery issues from time to time and by paying agents regular sales visits to generate maximum revenue by providing complete sales & after sales services & encourage them to generate more business on QR.
You must ideally have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Sales/Marketing. Your MS Office Skills must be at an advanced level. You will have a minimum of 5 Years of job related experience in the airline sales & marketing of which minimum of 4 years of job related experience. You should have complete product knowledge and the market practices under jurisdiction. You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English and be currently be legally eligible to live and work in the US.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV