As a Fleet Planning Officer you are required to define work scopes for various line checks (and other packages as requested by Fleet Planning Engineer)
You will also ensure package preparation is done in accordance with AMP and other Engineering Services requirements.
You will also initiate hard time and life limited component staggering plans for approval by Flee
Key accountabilities include:
• Define and prepare work scope of ‘Line Checks’ (and other checks as requested by Fleet Planning Engineer) for assigned fleet in accordance with AMP and other Engineering Services requirements
• Manage work package flow to and from Line, Base Maintenance and Technical records
• Review all completed work package for task completion and raise discrepancy reports.
• Close all “Line Check” Work Orders in TRAX
• Prepare component staggering plans for approval by Planning Engineer and circulate to all concerned.
• Update and maintain the Fleet filing system
• Following accomplishment of packages, send list of EO and ESWCs to Engineering, AMP unit, Flight Operations and Technical Publications
• Support the planning, administration and utilization of documentation and operating equipment under Consideration of safety, profitability/efficiency, quality and social issues.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, official and safety regulations, as well as internal and external requirements in their respective field.
• Effective support in ensuring airworthiness of the fleet and to reduce maintenance costs.