As an Aircraft Schedules Officer, you will satisfy the demands of commercial schedule as well as down time requests for scheduled / un-scheduled maintenance work.
You will also optimize maintenance costs by maximizing aircraft utilization.
You will also represent technical department in OCC and facilitate decision making when required
Key accountabilities include:
- Schedule Weekly Checks and Defect Rectification while making optimum utilization of available down time and manpower.
- Optimize aircraft utilization to maximize time between “A” & “C” check while being within AMP limits.
- Prepare short-term maintenance plans. These plans to be prepared for current month+2 and to be submitted to Corporate Planning as per the agreed time frame.
- Allocate tail numbers in AIMS to meet commercial schedule and any technical constraints.
- Participate in decision making within OCC to finalize changes in schedule due to disruptions and cost optimization
- Issue various reports as required
- Maintain historical records of changes requested to accommodate various schedule / unscheduled maintenance requirements.