QR2190 - National Graduate Development Programme - General (Qatari Nationals Only) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Inspire Your Future:
The Graduate Developee Programme is designed for multiple disciplines and provides opportunities for graduates from 35 majors. It is a one to two year programme based in Doha, Qatar with rotations across Qatar Airways based on the course of study.
The programme allows nationals to pursue various roles across Qatar Airways. It provides a general aviation and role-specific development to produce well-rounded graduates who understand the organisation and have the capabilities to take on first-line management roles within specific departments.
- Be a Qatari National (or Qatari-mother).
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Have a GPA > 2.5 or equivalent.
- Have English proficiency certificate IELTS or iBT.
- Good command of spoken and written Arabic and English.
- Have 0-2 years of working experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of English Proficiency Level