QR1778 - National Scholarship Programme - Cadet Pilot (Qatari Nationals Only) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
Imagine Your Office in the Clouds:
At Qatar Airways we provide Qatari Nationals with the unique opportunity to literally fly their ambitions high. Our National Cadet Pilot Programme provides a fully funded scholarship for Qatari future Airline Pilots. Come and learn with the world’s five star airline and represent your country.
The comprehensive training will be conducted in Doha or overseas in leading Flight Training Organisations. This scholarship is only available to selected “high calibre” candidates who will be developed into the potential future leaders in the airline. Upon completion of the programme you will become a First Officer.
Apply now and make your ambitions a reality.
- Be a Qatari Citizen or (Qatari mother).
- Be between 18 – 27 years old.
- Obtain a minimum 80% or equivalent in High School or have a University Degree or a Diploma.
- Pass the entry exam of Qatar Aeronautical College.
- Pass the Company’s medical test.
- Pass a personal interview with the Company.
- Start working for Qatar Airways as Second Officer.
- Work for Qatar Airways for a minimum of 5 years.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV