QR18220 - Uniform Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
Responsible for ensuring the company’s uniform issuance are correct & Accurate to maintain Zero variance as department main KPI, and providing excellent customer service to all staff visiting the Uniform Department, as the customer experience must be consistently pleasant, seamless and trouble-free. Responsible for providing oversight of the many aspects that contribute to a smooth and efficient running of the Uniform Department.
- Understand the staff and department uniform entitlements and process the uniform requests accordingly ensuring only the proper entitled items are issued to the customers
- Understand comprehensively the Uniform Management System various function and aspects of operations to perform the operational function as expected.
- Perform accurate transaction and error free data entry into the Uniform issuance system
- Perform control over the allocated uniform items on the shelves
- Provide Input to Customer Service Specialist and Department Manager on operation enhancement
- Work collaboratively with Inventory Team to ensure miscellaneous transactions are accurately recorded and consolidated
- Coordinate with Quality Control team on uniform items on quality issues and concern for solutions as part of the customer service
- Understand the stock levels of the various uniform items to ensure accurate awareness of the items availability to manage the customers expectation and the service level.
- Carry out the various coordination activities ( when required ) for planning the batches for Uniform Measurement/ Collation
- Provide input to present UMS enhancements and Uniform Policy developments
- Ensuring that all Customers receive the 5 star Customer Experience and that all clarifications and queries are answered in a prompt professional and efficient manner
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport