QR18011 - Airport Services Agent (8 months contract) | Qatar Airways | Singapore
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Singapore | Singapore
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As the Airport Services Agent, you will provide service excellent to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will support in ensuring total quality service and adhere to safety policies and security standards of the company.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
- Liaising with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
- Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
- Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
- Coordinating with Cargo, Fuelling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
- Handling of company mail
- Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
- Handling baggage claims
- Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following:
- You will need a high school education or equivalent combined with at least two years of experience in a passenger handling role with an Airline or Ground Handling Agent (GHA).
- You will need a thorough knowledge of the airport working environment and, ideally will have completed an IATA ir Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course.
- Experience using a GDS such as Amadeus is also required.
Please note that this position is a 8 months maternity cover, and you would need to have valid working rights for Singapore.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV