QR18009 - Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Mahe
Mahe - SEZ
Full Time - Permanent
Africa | Seychelles | Mahe
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will provide service excellence to customers at the airport terminal, and help to create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure total quality service for all passengers, including Premium, and adhere to safety policy and security standards of the company.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service and products is provided in a professional manner
- Liaise with check-in, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escort and direct Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges and Boarding Gates
- Assist the Duty Officer to handle company material and records
- Liaise with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling
- Assist passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, Residence Permits etc
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Conduct pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure
To be effective in this role, you will need a High School Qualification combined with at least two years of job-related experience. You will need at least 12 months experience in customer service for an Airline or within the travel and hospitality sectors. Completion of an IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course would be advantageous.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate