Essential Academic Qualifications:
- Trade or Vocational Qualification with minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experienced - minimum 3 years of job-related experience requiredBasic knowledge of Treasury operations and banking activities.
- Basic understanding of cash management principles and practices.
- Knowledge on banking, cash flow and data entry.
- Good Microsoft Excel and spreadsheet skills, basic working knowledge of Power Point and Word.
- Experience in interfacing with middle management across functional lines is preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Attention to detail.
- Focused on deadlines.
- Good communication, inter-personal, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work either independently or in a team with minimal instructions.
- Willingness to learn new things in connection to treasury operations.
- Natural interest in treasury operations and banking activities.
- General knowledge of and interest in financial and capital markets.