QR17994 - Vice President Regulatory Affairs | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Operations (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your job:
This is a key role under Flight Operations where you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of Qatar Airways with local and International Regulations. You will be in charge of ensuring consistent and appropriate communication, liaison and coordination with Regulatory authorities and external entities on matters pertaining to the AOC, in order to safeguard Qatar Airway’s interests. You will act as a key figure of the senior leadership team, responsible for giving regulatory advice to the Chief Flight Operations Officer and other Senior QR Management.
You key responsibilities will include;
- Interpret all new regulations and subsequently delegate / assist in preparation of new policies and procedures relating to Flight, Ground, Cabin and Cargo Operations
- Liaise with the QACC on all regulatory matters
- Build key relations with global aviation regulators in order to gain information and establish good communications
- Keep on top of new national and international changes in Aviation Regulations
- Represent the company at meetings with Regulatory bodies, internally and externally
- Establish the Regulatory affairs objectives and priorities. Align these with the business objectives
- Relevant qualification to minimum Bachelor’s degree level
- Minimum 10 year’s relevant experience
- Experience of working within Airline Management positions
- Comprehensive knowledge of QCAA / EASA and International regulations
- Comprehensive knowledge of aviation regulations, requirements and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Global aviation security regulations, standard and governing bodies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV