QR17990 - Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Marrakech
Marrakech - RAK
Full Time - Permanent
Africa | Morocco | Marrakech
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Act as the first contact between the airline and its customers as well as stake holders and agents who may need assistant with questions, portray QR image to the highest standard.
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
- Ensure that airport operations meet QR’s standards, policies and procedures satisfy local and internal safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Ensure cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
- Monitor all Gates and check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding or passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of customer service at the station.
- Liaise with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport services Supervisor in all areas.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensures that the needed pre and post flight administration is conducted timely, recording efficiently all flight activities.
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas and resident permits.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
To be successful in this role, you must have Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent, with 3 years of job related experience in customer service and at least 2 years experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline. High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Knowledge of Amadeus is essential requirement of the job.
Fluency in English (written and oral) is essential to be able to perform in this role.
Successful candidate must be willing to work shifts including frequent nights and weekends
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport