QR17939 - Data Analytics - Senior Internal Auditor | Qatar Airways | Doha
QR Management (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
Senior Internal Auditor specializing in Audit Analytics will support Qatar Airways Internal Audit department to identify opportunities to perform value add audit analytics to realize Company savings, enhance compliance, and develop monitoring of transactions/data; execute and review work performed; evaluate exceptions/deficiencies, and communicate results to appropriate stakeholders. Data Analytics is integrated into the audit function and assists in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle. Major responsibilities include:
Key Accountabilities of the role:
Working with senior audit managers and department heads to create, execute and manage a portfolio of analytic projects
Execute internal audits with a focus on developing and programming analytic and statistical tests to evaluate risks and controls over company activities as identified in the annual Internal Audit plan
Analyzing trends and patterns in data and synthesize and communicate meaningful insights to the audit project team and business stakeholders
Perform iterative analytic coding of ad-hoc requests supporting audit projects and works with audit teams to continuously assess results and refine the analytic
Provide guidance on the interpretation of reported exceptions and subject matter expertise in the data lifecycle of a process to aid auditors in the drafting of factually correct issues
Lead continuous improvement activities related to overall internal audit approaches, tools and methodologies, and productivity
You will develop and provide support for implementation and maintenance of automated analytic tools including SQL Databases, ACL Projects and other data visualization solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience; operating at a senior level within internal audit department of large corporates or a consulting firm
- Ability to compile and manipulate large data sets and use data analytics tools (e.g., using ACL, IDL, IDEA, MS Excel, Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik sense, etc.)
- Programming experience with analytic languages preferred
- Ability to execute multiple projects and work on multiple teams; ability to effectively interact with co-workers and company Senior Managers
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- CISA, CIA, CPA or CFE certifications strongly preferred
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate