QR17700 - Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Yangon
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Myanmar | Yangon
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
ABOUT YOUR JOB:
Reports to Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible to maximise and ensure the commercial success of the airline in the area of responsibility. Generates passenger revenues in the assigned areas and surpass the allocated targets Protects existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities. Create maximum awareness of QR’s products and services.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails and visit potential customers to prospect for new business
- Represents the organisation at trade exhibitions and all sponsored events
- Manages the accounts effectively and key customers and effectively plan sales calls submit sales call plans and sales reports as required Updates the trade and corporate houses about QR’s products and services.
- Researches and reports other airline schedules/practices/ fares events and other potential QR concerns and recommend corrective action.
- Maintains regular contacts with the travel industry, Ministries Government Houses clubs schools embassies Commercial Houses etc. and make every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QRs product.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- And any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Management & Leadership
- Advises on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Reviews own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience require
- Experience in a multi cultural environment with a rich mix of supply partners preferably in an Airline industry
- Intermediate knowledge in MS EXCEL [Pivot tables, more advanced formulas (IF-THEN, TRANSPOSE, VLOOKUP, etc.)]
- Must be able to coordinate actions and activities prioritize tasks and be detail oriented
- The candidate should be committed, articulate, and able to provide a high level customer service at all times
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplishing goals
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven
- Proven successful in meeting and over.-achieving sales targets. Strong motivation to succeed in a fast growing company
- Proven knowledge of GOS system, ticketing, and selling experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV