QR17696 - Airport Services Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Bangkok
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Thailand | Bangkok
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding in order to ensure a high service standard is maintained. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Acting as a Station Coordinator in liaison with the GHA, and QR by working closely with the GHA and all airport departments to ensure on-time performance targets are met
- Ensuring the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding and supervising airport team in achieving on-time performance
- Facilitating the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with the GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departures
- Utilising maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation fur Customer Service Agents and ensure efficient use of manpower during the duty period
- Reviewing aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals, Late Arrivals, Loads etc and ensuring all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements
- Providing support to the Duty Officer in case of flight disruptions, misconnections, and denied boarding and ensuring all passengers are provided with all possible facilities and support
To be successful in this role, you will need a Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with a minimum of three years of job-related experience. You will need a good overall knowledge of airport functions in terms of passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and Dangerous Good Regulations. A recognised IATA or airline certificate would be well regarded. You will need to demonstrate effective team building, communication and leadership skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV