Here is your ticket to a new career with the World’s Leading Airline. We are planning to hold a Recruitment Event in Algeria for Arabic speaker. If you have the drive for excellence, language skills and passion for service delivery, then this Event is for you.
We have different open positions across different areas of Business including Al Maha Services, Hub Customer Services, HIA Lounges, Contact Centre, Doha Sales, Qatar Duty Free, and Qatar Aviation Services. We are looking for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
AL MAHA SERVICES (AMS)
- Al Maha Hostess, delivers an exceptional meet and greet service at our Hamad International Airport, Doha and provides an effective and courteous Front Desk services to our passengers.
HUB CUSTOMER SERVICES
- Customer Services Agent, to provide 5 star engaging service to all Qatar Airways passengers in Hamad International Airport. Areas of services include check in rows, boarding gates, coach releasing, transfer desk, arrivals, lounges and concierge and baggage services.
Hamad International Airport (HIA) LOUNGES
- Bar Attendant, interacts with customers and ensures they have a great experience when dining at the lounges. Ensuring positive customer interaction while accurately mixing and serving beverages in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Food and Beverage Attendant, coordinate and liaise between the representative and customer by delivering a high quality of standard food and beverage service within assigned area of service.
- Lounge Attendant Front of House, will assist the supervisor in HIA lounge to organise resources effectively and coordinate necessary activities efficiently.
- Recreational Attendants, will ensure that all health club reception responsibilities at HIA lounges are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Commis 1 and Commis 2, deliver exceptional services in all areas of the kitchen operations by ensuring efficient and professional processing of customer requirements and act as an ambassador for the premium products.
- Stewards,ensure that the kitchen is clear, well maintained and organized at all time. Will maintain a proper level of clean inventory with a high standard of cleanliness around all food and beverage areas.
- Customer Services Agent, to deliver exceptional services to customers with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Contact Centre located in Doha, where we need flexible, self-motivated team players to join our team in delivering excellence to Qatar Airways customers via telephone & emails.
QATAR DUTY FREE (QDF)
- Sales Assistant, to maximize sales at every available opportunity while ensuring that customer receive the highest level of service. Will ensure that the shop is fully merchandised according to the department layout and that shelves are kept fully stocked at all times or displayed in a manner that maximizes the selling opportunity.
QATAR AVIATION SERVICES (QAS)
- Customer Services Agent II, will be required to provide means of transportation (wheelchair and buggy) assistance to passengers with special needs from the aircraft, baggage screening area, check-in counter, and transfer area in accordance to the SOP’s.