In this role, you will assist management, crew and staff in the day-to-day functions and all administration, HR tasks, meetings, crew enquiry, training duties while maintaining records securely for future review and all other confidential data as per company policy.
You will also be responsible for organising a wide range of tasks and acting as the main point of contact for the QE Ground Ops and Flight Ops teams in addition to handling all financial, IT, logistics and other requirements for QE in liaison with other departments within QR.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Liaising with Qatar Civil Aviation Authority to prepare, submit and renew crew licensing and certificates of training
- Liaising with CAE, BOM, ITC, and QAC regarding training paperwork of crew
- Liaising with QCAA, QAC, Bombardier, CAE and other outstation handling agents for all day to day matters in regards to crew documentation
- Ensuring that crew training paperwork is signed, secured and maintained as required for reference
- Acting as a single point of contact for DIA security to request and administer access and key control for QE Hangar facility