As Baggage Services Duty Officer you are responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of Senior Network Baggage Services Officer and Senior Baggage Services Officer. You will monitor the activities of Baggage Services sections (BSS and BCC) at the airport and coordinate with other departments. You will ensure on time performance and safety of all Qatar Airways baggage services operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Management of the day-to-day operations
- Provide input and recommendations to Management
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimize utilization
- Conduct spot-checks to ensure standards are maintained
- Responsible to resolve operation problems
- Effectively handle passengers complaints
This role will require you to be in constant contact with the Airport Authorities, Police, Customs, Immigration, and other external parties.