QR17544 - Senior Sales Support Agent l Qatar Airways l Mashad
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Iran | Mashhad
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The senior sales support agent will be responsible to effectively support the sales force to achieve and maximize the revenue targets ensuring the commercial success of the airline in the area of responsibility.
- Provides reports on daily loads, advances booking profiles, route performance and utilization reports to the sales Force to keep them updated on the load situation.
- Provides maximum technical support to the sales force to ensure increased promotion and awareness of QR’s products/services in order to generate the revenue.
- Provide intelligence reports on QR and other airlines products/services/practices from newspaper and other channels
- Maintain regular contacts with the travel industry and corporate houses and assist them on their airlines needs e.g. reservations bookings/confirmations and special discounted fares
- Maintain and develops relationships with existing customers, through telephone calls and mails
- Evaluate and submit group/ad hoc fare requests for specific sectors based on availability of seats forecasted load of the flight and the revenue
- Identify new business opportunities
- Update fare circular for the trade and corporate accounts
- Develops and maintains regular patterns of sales calls
- Handles inquiries encountered by the corporate/agents and liaise with the relevant departments at head office, if required
To be successful in this role, you will have Trade or vocational qualification combined with three years of experience in a customer service role within the Airline / Travel or Hospitality industries. Previous experience as a Reservation Agent would be well regarded. Completion of a recognised IATA / Airline Basic Tariff Course would be an added advantage.
Fluency in English language (oral and written) is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)