Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high!
Be part of a story worth telling!
Join our award winning Qatar Duty Free team.
We are Qatar Duty Free – a shopping emporium at the heart of Qatar’s state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport with more than 40,000 square meters of combined retail and dining
You will manage all ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system requirements for the warehouse operations. You will be responsible for assigning all system request to all Warehouse storekeepers, Junior storekeepers and Driver/porters. Support QDF Warehouse department through system update, maintaining proper documentation, filing and transmittal of documents. Offering support to the warehouse team through effective communication between the Warehouse team and internal/external stake holders for the coordination of all warehouse related activities.
Your Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Manage all ERP system request for the Warehouse department. System requirements include updating of invoice and delivery details for Goods Receipt, release transfer order for picking to start in the warehouse and priorities transfers in shipment, all job tasks in warehouse operation are received by ERP system, work as a system administrator assign tasks to all warehouse operational team ensuring all requests at managed properly.
- Monitoring, follow up and respond to warehouse requests received from buyers & Retail Operations to prioritize shipments and delivery order, track shipment discrepancies & update shipment status in the system ensuring all required actions are assigned and taken within proper time frame.
- Prepare the "Daily Productivity Report" to measure the productivity of all the Warehouse Employees.
- Post "Good Receipts Note" in ERP system to update inventory in QDF books and generate the GRN reports.
- Generating "Expire Date Report" on a daily/weekly basis to the concerned purchasing team and merchandising team to monitor the items which are near expiry.
- Post inbound transfer orders after verification from store keepers to maintain stock on hand accuracy in the warehouse.