QR17331 - Direct Sales & Servicing Supervisor | Qatar Airways | Brussels
Brussels - BRU
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Belgium | Brussels
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for Direct Sales and Servicing Supervisor to be based in Brussels to lead the team, to plan, supervise and support the Direct Sales and Servicing Agents to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets.
- Trade Servicing & booking support
- Non revenue ticketing (staff duty travel and refund/famtrip/interline/customer relation)
- Preparing staff roster to ensure proper distribution of manpower on weekly basis
- Briefing staff on a day to day basis and keep them updated with relevant changes in the industry and QR products/services
- Handling customer requirements/requests professionally on a daily basis and assist staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to Direct Sales and Servicing on a daily basis
- Managing Group activities for Benelux countries
- Providing Sales and Servicing support to direct customers travel/trade, maximising revenue for these clients
- Controlling issuing and refunds for customer relation compensations
- Controlling cash flow to ensure sales reports are closed on due time
- Support Benelux Sales department on technical queries relating to reservations procedures
- Assisting finance for tariffs/ticketing requests
- Updating profile of Privilege Club Support, make bookings, upgrades, changes of redemption tickets
- Supervising staff and ensure quality of work meets the Airline standard on a daily basis
- Deputising for the Direct Sales and Servicing Manager
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience working within a direct sales environment
- Team leading experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of GMD for example Amadeus is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in tariffs, refunds and ticket issue (Passengers tariffs course)
- Good knowledge on IATA regulations
Fluent English, Flemish/Dutch and French (spoken and written) is essential to be considered for this position.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV