A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Account Manager to be based in Birmingham.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts and for managing relationships with Qatar Airways (QR) corporate customers.
You will develop a successful and consistent approach to local and multinational dealings, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between the two partners. You will also engage in join sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Preparing an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR/UK sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Developing tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
Please note: A valid UK driving license is essential for this role.
This role will involve travel within the UK specifically within the Birmingham region and surrounding areas.