QR17302 - Operations Control Centre Duty Manager | Qatar Executive | Doha
Qatar Executive (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will work on a shift basis to lead, direct, manage, oversee and take accountability and ownership for the decisions made within the OCC. You will have overall responsibility for the performance and output.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Planning new flight schedule to ensure it is maintained in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring safety is never compromised
- Balancing the finance, customer and operational impacts while making decisions during disruptions
- Coordinating the OCC cross-functional through the development and implementation of integrated delivery processes that support and enable the OCC to consistently meet its performance goals
- Ensuring that the decisions taken within the OCC are well thought-out, where appropriate decisions are achieved in collaboration with concerned parties and that all decisions are effectively communicated
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all relevant departments (including but not limited to maintenance, commercial, dispatch, crew control, ground services, security, flight safety, catering, QAS, ATC and other regulatory bodies and their senior executives
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with at least seven years of experience in a related role. You must have at least five years as a Flight Dispatcher with two years in a Supervisory/Senior position.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate