QR17301 - Load Master Officer | Qatar Executive | Doha
Qatar Executive (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be part of the flying crew for QR aircraft private fleet, reporting to Senior Manager Ground Services. You will check the cargo and passenger load, prepare load sheets, ensure proper loading of cargo, and ensure the aircraft is secured at the parking stand. You will also be required to be on standby and contactable at short notice for any new flight request or further changes in accordance to their legality to operate flights as per QCAA regulations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Planning and supervising the aircraft loading while considering the different compartment layouts and design configuration of each aircraft
- Preparing load sheets by calculating the estimated baggage weights as baggage weighing is notg available on all stations
- Ensure the loading of large numbers of falcons for cabin carriage, sporting weapons, tents, barbeques, live animals and hunting equipment which are common in QE operation, are doing according to the proper standards and regulations
- Liaising closely with Flight Deck Crew to update on the loading progress so that the crew can monitor the possibility of additional fuel uplift requirements
- Ensuring the loading is done as per Dangerous Goods (DG) regulations to avoid any damage to aircraft
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with at least four years of job-related experience. Three years of experience should have been gained in a supervisory role within a ground services environment. You will need a sound knowledge of weight and balance, manual handing and loading, ramp safety as per IATA operational standards.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)