QR17080 - Vice President Cargo Revenue Management | Qatar Airways | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
Qatar Airways Cargo are looking for a Vice President Cargo Revenue Management to join our aware winning team. As the Vice President Cargo Revenue Management you will have overall responsibility for managing the revenue and revenue integrity functions for Qatar Airways Cargo. You will be responsible for the following, planning, controlling and managing the pricing activities for the business to ensure the budgeted revenue is achieved and improved upon on a yearly basis:
- Monitoring the revenue performance of both pax and freighter cargo operations.
- Leading the optimization of cargo revenue & optimum utilization of space with available resources/equipment and maximize cargo yield.
- Overseeing and continuing to develop effective processes within the revenue optimization team to accurately forecast demand and maximize revenue
- Responsible for IT/cargo automated systems development strategy for cargo.
- Implement and conduct overall quantitative analysis for the Cargo department through MIS
- Management, coaching and leadership of a large Revenue Management team
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Proactively conduct profitability analysis and develop strategic and tactical recommendations (Conduct monthly analysis on routes based on load factor)
To be successful in the role, you will be an engaging leader with proven experience of managing large successful team that delivery value to the business. You will have years of experience of working within the Air Cargo business whether it be with a large global freight forwarder or a leading Air Cargo Carrier. You will adept in dealing with senior stakeholders up to C level and will be comfortable representing the business on a daily basis whether it be meeting with internal stakeholders or meeting customers and clients. You should have existing relationships within the industry and know how to improve business processes and systems.
The minimum requirements for the position are set out below:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- University Graduate preferably in commerce, economics marketing
- Higher education in mathematics and Analytical studies
- Communication and presentation skills is mandatory
- Executive Management - minimum 10 years of job-related experience required
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV