QR17063 - Manager Flight Deck Selection | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Operations (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will manage the entire assessment and interview process of pilot candidates including checklists, processes and management of Flight Crew Assessors to ensure a planned, effective and timely selection of Flight Deck Crew in conjunction with the requirements of the Manpower Plan. You will manage the implementation of new departmental policies to ensure best practice in assessing, interviewing, and selecting suitable applicants. You will also manage and plan assessments and Simulators outside Doha. You will support and progress the development of psychometric and personality development tools as part of the assessments.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Manage and participate in the selection process as required in Doha and overseas
- Implementing and administering an efficient selection process to ensure selected pilot candidates meet Qatar Airways standards
- Provide advice and support on selection matters to Senior Management through on-line research, seminars and monitoring improvements in technology
- Review SniperHire vacancy processes on a periodic basis and recommend improvements to SniperHire and QR systems teams
- Organise, manage and implement all Outstation selection drives and procedures to ensure accurate assessment of pilot candidates
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree or equivalent combined with at least seven years of relevant experience. Prior experience with Pilot recruitment, selection and associated psychometric testing is essential.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)