We're looking for a sales and servicing agent to support the German and Austrian direct and trade client groups and provide expertise to the German and Austrian Commercial team in all reservation matters.
You will predominantly deal with customers over the phone and by email however there may be face to face meetings with customers required from time to time.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Respond to requests for assistance from initial point of contact through to ticketing and travel.
- Handle new bookings, servicing and ticketing for Qatar Embassy and attend to requests for Embassy related travel and/or VIP movements within agreed VIP policy and procedures.
- Handle sales, servicing and ticketing for selected preferred QR and corporate accounts
- Provide filtering and handling of trade support enquiries received via call or email transfer from contact centre
- Provide local station support for general reservations tasks that have been identified as out of current remit
- Provide additional reservations and ticketing support as required by the business in event of ad hoc operational need or disruption management
- Act as an ambassador for QR in all contacts with direct and internal customers by providing accurate and timely information
- Undertake a share of administration duties required/directed to ensure smooth day to day running of the office
This role is office based however there may be occasions when there is a need to be flexible to help support events/workshops outside of usual working hours.