QR16811 - Senior Cargo Agent | Qatar Airways | Tunis, Tunisia
Full Time - Permanent
Africa | Tunisia | Tunis
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will provide assistance in generating maximum cargo sales in order to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target for stations and to provide customer service in sales and operational areas liaising with GHA at stations and Head Quarters.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting to generate the maximum cargo sales to meet/exceed annual set revenue/tonnage targets by visiting cargo agents, telesales and by promotional activities
- Assisting customers/clients with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery liaising with local Ground Handling Agents (GHAs) and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure a satisfactory service provided by QR
- Distributing QR promotional items, circulars, memos and announcements to the agents/freight forwarders to provide information on QR products and service
- Arranging and delivering necessary cargo stationeries, forms and labels to GHA and appointed sales agents to have smooth handling and comply with regulations
- Maintaining a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time and maximum priority is given to shipments
To be effective in this role, you will need a relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification combined with at least three years relevant experience. Preferably you will have at least two years experience in the Airline/Airfreight industry. Good communication skills, computer skills and knowledge of IATA/TACT regulations is required.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)