QR16784 - HR & Administration Assistant (Maternity Cover) | Qatar Airways | Warsaw
Warsaw - WAW
Europe | Poland | Warsaw
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible to provide assistance in a range of HR Services and provide full administrative support to the Commercial Manager. This support will include handling confidential and sensitive issues, with a high degree of tact and diplomacy. You will promote high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact. You will also coordinate and perform HR activities and action requests, determine by Regional HR.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing full administration support to the Human Resources department and managers
- Preparing and coordinating HR documentation, such as HR reports
- Working with internal and external parties on HR issues
- Coordinating HR documentation required for Head Office HR department from joining to expiration of contract and assist on all matters relating to employment of staff
- Providing a range of HR services to employees and assisting in HR projects
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Tertiary and Vocational qualification combined with a minimum of one year of experience within a multi-cultural environment. Prior experience in HR is preferable along with experience in the airline/travel or hospitality industry.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in Polish and English to perform this role.
This is a six month maternity leave contract
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate