QR16739 - Marketing Manager | Qatar Executive | Doha
Sales & Marketing
Qatar Executive (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a well-defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. You will work on a variety of marketing disciplines and be responsible for the planning and managing of projects independently which aim to achieve the company’s sales targets, growth objectives and lead to enhanced visibility in the target market. You will also play a critical role in ensuring that Qatar Executive’s image and positioning is well-perceived by the different target groups and consistent with the corporate strategy.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Define the appropriate marketing strategy in consultation with the VP Sales, Marketing & Strategy in in alignment with Qatar Executive’s corporate vision and Qatar Executive’s sales team to contribute to achieve revenue targets.
- Be responsible for the strategic planning including corporate positioning, customer segment selection and geographical allocation of marketing budgets to penetrate existing markets and develop growth markets.
- Implement Marketing Communications projects independently including branding & advertising, public relations, trade shows & events, production of marketing collateral, social media and e-commerce activities, competitor analysis, develop creative key messaging and texts for different marketing materials, basic design work, content management to keep QE website up to date
- Establish strong network with key departments of the Qatar Airways group, relevant for Qatar Executive’s day to day business such as QR marketing and Product Development
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline (such as Marketing or Communications) combined with at least seven years of related experience. Significant experience in VIP/ Luxury Goods/ Private Jet/ First Class Airline is required. You will also need to demonstrate a track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies that have met or exceeded planned objectives.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)