QR16680 - Administration Coordinator | Qatar Airways | London
London - LON
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | UK | London
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a strong administration coordinator /personal assistant to provide effective administrative and logistical support to the Senior VP Office while promoting high standards of corporate values through correspondence, telephone and personal contact and in respect with Qatar Airways policies.
- Maintaining the calendar of senior level appointments, meetings, overseas and local travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements
- Preparing agendas, confirming attendees, arranging conference rooms for upcoming meetings
- Tactfully handle and monitor telephone calls and emails to SVP, forward issues that can be actioned/resolved by other managers to the people concerned and keep SVP updated at all times maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Developing file management and retrieval systems, update templates, develops and maintains monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Responsible for daily communications and coordinate with the local QR regional staff and Country Management teams to ensure efficient and effective communications in a timely fashion
- Managing annual leave requests for SVP and direct reports
- Reconciling monthly expenditure in relation to duty travel
- Ensuring assistance and support to SVP in his duties to ensure they are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining organisational unity in local office by providing consistent access to new communication and announcements as provided by head office
- Preparing logistics for management meetings
- Assisting and supporting SVP in project work assigned by GCEO
- Collating weekly / monthly reports from outstations and provide details to SVP
- Attending management meetings and ensure agendas are forwarded to the manager/staff concerned
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A relevant trade or vocational qualification
- Strong experience of diary management and Microsoft Outlook
- Computer literate - MS Office including MS Excel
- Strong planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Previous exposure of working with Amadeus booking system advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Strong customer focus with a 'can do' attitude with high confidentiality at all times
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and resilient to setbacks
- Willingness to adapt quickly and re-prioritise where necessary
* Please note that you must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)