As a Planning Officer you will be responsible for operational support in various sections of the Centralized Planning Department. Based upon the assignment your role may require:-
- Preparations of AMP
- Work scope preparation and package printing/closure,
- Work package execution
- Aircraft downtime creation and adjustments
- Component transactions
- Set up of component data for new and leased aircrafts
- Work package storage and logbook updating
- Review of back to birth traceability of component during lease return
Key accountabilities include:
Aircraft Maintenance Programme ( AMP )
• Prepare hard copy of AMP new issue of revisions prior to submission to QA/QCAA
• Review Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM) and illustrated parts catalogue and list of tools , equipment and required to accomplish the AMP Task
• Create task cards in TRAX
• Define and prepare work scope of maintenance scheduled in line/base maintenance in accordance with AMP and other Engineering Services requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Manage work package flow to and from Line, Base Maintenance and Technical records
• Review all completed work package for task completion and raise discrepancy reports.
• Close all “Line Check” Work Orders in TRAX
• Prepare component staggering plans for approval by Planning Engineer and circulate to all concerned.
• Following accomplishment of packages, send list of EO and ESWCs to Engineering, AMP unit, Flight Operations and Technical Publications
• Ensure Airworthiness of all Qatar Airways Fleet scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks are planned and controlled within the approved check limits
• Work with IOC operations scheduling team to create maintenance downtime required for unscheduled and scheduled out of phase maintenance tasks and mandatory aircraft grounding while maintaining schedule integrity
• Monitor light/line and heavy maintenance shift plans for timely execution of scheduled work
• Monitor work progress and update all concerned status of aircraft undergoing maintenance
• Analyse and process queries relating to work packages and modifications .
• Comply with part -145 work packages handling and regulatory requirements
• Prepare Aircraft Status Report and Aircraft Records for Airworthiness Review Certificate renewals audit
• Update logbooks in a timely manner to meet QCAA regulations
• Ensure all data are entered accurately in the TRAX System
Technical Lease Projects
• Support and Facilitate a smooth lease return process, reworked to detail the functions and results
• Prepare AD Report and compilation of DFP documents and OCCM Parts list and hard time components
• Review of open and closed concessions
• Review aircraft delivery reports and subsequent shop reports for update of Mainframe , power plant , APU and Landing gears with correct life related data in TRAX
• Review aircraft delivery reports and shop reports for components update which are hard time and life limited parts
• Review daily component updates performed at line and base maintenance.