QR16551 - Head Housekeeping Supervisor | Dhiafatina Hotels| Doha
Airport Hotel - OH (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Dhiafatina is the hotel arm of Qatar Airways and our business model focuses on owning and operating hotels. We currently own the 400 room, five star Oryx Rotana Hotel in Doha. We are also working up to opening our first hotel at the Hamad International Airport in Doha that will be managed by Dhiafatina. Our objective is to grow our hotel portfolio over the coming few years. At Dhiafatina we value your opinion, appreciate your contribution and work with you for your development.
About Your Job:
As Head Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining and keeping the cleanliness of the Hotel and Guest rooms as per the standards of the Hotel through close supervisions of room attendants.
- Allocate rooms to Room Attendants based on the operational demands to ensure rooms can be released in a timely fashion
- Prepare and record maintenance requests for all operational equipment and communicate this to the Engineering Department or related supplier to maintain equipment quality
- Schedule periodical tasks such as carpet shampooing and spring cleaning and supervise the activity to ensure cleanliness of areas is maintained.
- Prepare monthly training calendar & report based on the 6 month Employee Development Training Plan and schedule employees for related Off-job Training courses.
- Monitor cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas and provided feedback immediately when desired performance is not achieved to ensure Leading Quality Assurance standards are met.
- Manage the daily operation in the absence of Department Head or Asst. Department Head and provide a detailed handover upon their return to ensure effective follow up can take place.
You must have Trade or Vocational Qualification, 3 years of work experience and Computer Literacy.
Exposure to multi-cultural environment, good personnel development skills including team building, hands on approach to the daily operation and good communication skills in spoken/written English with proficiency in advanced computer applications are essential requirements of the job. Knowledge in Arabic language is an advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate