QR16530 - Senior Direct Sales and Servicing Agent | Qatar Airways | Vienna
Vienna - VIE
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Austria | Vienna
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Direct Sales and Servicing Agent to be based at our office in Vienna.
You will provide sales and servicing support for direct and trade client groups, maximising the revenue from these customer segments. You will provide a source of expertise to German and Austrian commercial teams in all matters relating to reservation procedures.
- Responding to requests for assistance from initial point of contact through to ticketing and travel
- Handling of Customer Claims for Germany and Austria
- Dealing with ticketing for non IATA agents
- Handling new bookings, servicing and ticketing for Qatar Embassy and attend to requests for Qatar Embassy Travel
- Providing effective filtering and handling of trade support enquiries received
- Dealing with general reservation queries and support the Contact Centre in Poland with any queries they may have
- Updating the profile of the Frequent Flyer Programme Privilege Club and make bookings, upgrades and any changes to tickets
- Providing local station support for general reservation enquiries
- Acting as an ambassador for Qatar Airways for all direct and internal customers
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in trade with advanced knowledge of tariffs and Amadeus
- Advanced ticketing knowledge
- At least three years of relevant work experience within an Airline, Travel management company or a travel agent
- Fluent German and English
- Good knowledge of MS office including MS Excel
- Customer focused and and result oriented disposition
- IATA or Advanced Passenger tariff would be an advantage
Please note that this role requires fluent English and German language skills, both written and verbal.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of highest educational certificate
3. Copy of Passport