We are looking for an experience Sales Executive to join our new station in Amman. You will be responsible for delivering the Revenue Budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and international dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
You will be responsible for maximising and ensuring the commercial success of the airline under the leadership of the Sales Manager/Commercial Manager. You will work to generate passenger revenues in the assigned areas as well as surpassing the allocated targets while protecting existing business and exploiting new opportunities.
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses
- Manages accounts and key customers. Plans sales calls. Submit monthly sales calls plan and weekly sales report.
- Acquire sales leads and increase awareness of Qatar products.
- Effectively manage key customers and accounts.
- Investigates and reports all potential concerns for company feedback i.e. other airline practices.
- Achieves allocated targets to meet the objective of achieving overall station budget.