QR16362 - Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Hanoi
Ground Services (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Asia Pacific | Vietnam | Hanoi
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As an Airport Services Agent, you will provide an excellent service to customers at the airport terminal, and help create a stress-free environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a total quality service and adhere to safety policies and security standards of the company.
Other responsibilities would be :
- Being visible to ensure that the highest level of service is provided in a professional manner
- Liaising with Check-In, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates
- Assisting Duty Officer to handle company materials and records
- Working with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Conducting pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure
You will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude, a strong team player, have a flexible approach, have strong decision making skills and possess solid commercial awareness. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment is essential.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar customer facing role with the airline / travel or hospitality sector
- Prior airline experience would be a definite advantage along with completion of an IATA or Airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course
- Computer literacy is essential, with preferred exposure in Amadeus
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) is equired for this role
- Comfortable with shift work
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV