QR16333 - Operations Coordinator | QR Holidays | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for all tasks related to the booking process whether it is an Inbound or an Outbound booking done from QR Holidays Doha. In this role, you will provide appropriate holiday information to the customer ensuring that the highest level of customer service is given. You will also provide customer support for QR Holidays operations at all touch points.
- Attend to all inquiries as per agreed booking and services processes as well as time frames
- Maintain prompt communication with the customer towards conversion of the inquiry
- Maintain an above average productivity with booking files handled
- Issuance of tickets and other related documents via GDS
- Complete bookings for customers and ensure you provide a Holiday quotation with clear information about the inclusions, exclusions, terms and conditions applicable
- Verify that the accommodation booked/confirmed is as per the request and obtain customers’ acceptance
- Ensure ground service providers deliver per SLA and monitor punctuality, cleanliness provide quality guidance
- Ensure all Senior Operations Agents are well trained to handle their responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you will hold a Diploma or Associate Degree or equivalent and have a minimum of 3 years of job related experience in holiday operations coming from an Airline/Travel agency/Tour Operator environment.
A good command of the Leisure travel business and global leisure destinations as well as local market trends and practices within the GCC region is also required as well as your proficient GDS knowledge, ideally in Amadeus. You will have good analytical skills and high degree of attention and have excellent English communication (Arabic language an advantage).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate