QR16330 - Lead HR Benefits Officer | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Role:
You will be accountable for managing the day-to-day operations of HR Benefits adhering to Qatar Airways Group’s policies, procedures and programs by providing efficient and timely services to employees across the Group.
You will also be responsible for processing and management of medical insurance and its timey implementation in line with Qatar Airways Group’s HR policies by coordinating effectively with the employees and various internal / external stake holders.
- Approve inpatient and outpatient claims in line with company policy and eligibility criteria, and ensure approvals are issued/obtained within the set turnaround time.
- Coordinate with the service providers to make procedures more cost effective.
- Review medical trends, identify fraudulent cases and bring them to the notice of HR Management.
- Support company’s operations in the implementation of quality assurance programs in order to maintain standards of quality and avoid / minimize fraudulent cases.
- Health insurance specialists carry many different responsibilities, which include reviewing patient records using medical coding procedures; examine the claims and verify insurance eligibility, as well as record any medical charges and other payments or adjustments.
- Other responsibilities include assisting patients in obtaining and understanding medical benefits and effectively communicating with the health insurance providers and employees.
- Responsible for updating systems / internal electronic database and organize patients' records, billing details and registration forms.
- Health insurance specialists are generally skilled in many areas of medical billing, including claims and payment processing, medical coding, and medical terminology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with Minimum of 5 years of experience in medical insurance.
- Medical and health insurance experience preferably in claims or preauthorization department.
- Previous experience in the health insurance sector with ability to deal with patients / insurance service providers is required.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and Data Entry skills is essential.
- Must possess excellent oral and verbal communication skills in English (and Arabic will be an added advantage) with an ability to multi-task, assign and deliver based on priorities.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate