QR16289 - Senior Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Frankfurt
Frankfurt - FRA
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | Germany | Frankfurt
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a Senior Airport Services Agent to work on our Ground Services team in Frankfurt and be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelor's Degree, trade or vocational qualification
- Strong experience in customer service, some of which should be from an Airport Operations environment within a leading airline
- High energy and positive attitude
- Resilience with the ability to work in a high pressured and demanding environment
- DCS experience and knowledge of Amadeus essential
- A knowledge of ticketing
Fluency in German and English (both written and oral) is essential
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Passport