QR16269 - Manager, Crew Training Planning & Qualifications | Qatar Airways | Doha
Flight Operations (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will manage the Flight Crew and Cabin Crew Training Planning and Recover teams ensuring that all initial and recurrent crew training is planned and executed in the most efficient and cost effective manner. You will ensure that all crew qualifications and records are accurately updated and maintained to ensure ongoing compliance with QCAA regulations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that all training plans are built in accordance with QCAA regulations as well as Company Operations Manuals and departmental procedures manuals
- Ensuring that all training recovery on published rosters complies with Company Operations Manual Part A and Operations Manual Part D
- Oversight and control of licenses, qualifications, and database records for all flight crew and cabin crew to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Directing the department to produce statistics to help assess the impact of training and make recommendations for improvements to Senior Management
- Analyzing and reporting to Flight Training Management on instructor and simulator utilization in order for the Training management to select instructors based on the projections
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with at least eight years of relevant experience within an Airline Crewing function with exposure to crew training planning. You will need highly developed planning and problem solving skills with exposure to financial management and budgeting. You must have previous team leadership experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)