QR16266 - Recruitment Operations Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Doha
Human Resources (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The Recruitment Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordination, administrative and information management support to the Global Recruitment team. Coordinators can be allocated to any role within the Recruitment Operations team. They are allocated tasks based on business needs and workload distribution. All coordinators are expected to be able to perform any of the tasks with minimal handover in order to ensure the highest level of flexibility for the operation.
The main job responsibilities include:
- Deliver logistics, coordination and administrative support to the Global Recruitment Team
- Ensure that all the information is tracked and logged in the appropriate systems and raise staff movement forms for internal and external candidates
- Responsible interview logistics arrangements for candidates to meet indicated time frames, including but not limited to; booking tickets and accommodation, confirming local transport, delivering business visas, confirming a venue and required tools, communicating any special assessment instructions and ensuring delivery of appropriate meal allowances.
- Review the requirements of specific interview events and research appropriate suppliers, venues and hotels
- Support the advertising needs of a recruitment event as required by making sure that appropriate rooms, assessment spaces and tools are available in line with the needs of any given overseas interview events
- Prepare, raise and obtain necessary approvals and relevant Purchase orders in order to process the cost of the recruitment events
- Liaise with Procurement, Finance and Accounts Payables for processing the payments
- Respond to any issues that may arise during the recruitment event and ensure the details and outcomes are documented and tracked in the appropriate management systems.
- Ensure appropriate panel packs and interview guides are prepared and handed over to the recruitment candidate centre
- Provide exceptional and individualised services to VIP candidates and initiate requests for exceptional approvals during the interview stage
- Implement process improvement but at the same time make suggestions based on customer feedback.
- Establish good relationships with the team members and offer support when necessary
- Regularly meet with the recruiters to discuss and agree upon any changes and challenges related to the departments in their respective area
- Manage exceptional issues/situations tracking the progress and liaising with relevant parties to normalise situations as efficiently as possible
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new policies, processes, systems, practices and regulations related to HR, Recruitment, Government Services, HR Employee Services and any other relevant departments
You should either hold a Diploma/Associate Degree or equivalent with minimum four years of job related experience. Candidates with the Personal Assistant or Event Management background will be preferred. We are looking for someone who has experience working with high volume, high demand role in a multi - cultural environment.
Experience in large scale shared services, corporate environment or a high volume of customer service environment will be preferred. You should be someone with high organisational, communication (English - both written and verbal), problem solving skills with good attention to detail and a team player. Middle East work experience will be an added advantage.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport