QR16251 - Cargo Sales Executive | Qatar Airways | Tehran
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Iran | Tehran
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will generate maximum cargo sales in order to meet or exceed the set revenue/tonnage target for the station and to provide customer service in sales and operational areas, liaising with Ground Handling Agents at stations and with Head Office, Cargo department.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Generating maximum cargo sales to meet/exceed annual set revenue/tonnage targets by visiting cargo agents, telesales and by promotional activities.
- Assisting customers/clients with all information related to booking/forwarding/delivery liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure/enhance a satisfactory service provided by QR
- Distributing QR promotional items, circulars, memos and announcements to the agents/freight forwarders to provide information on QR products and services
- Arranging and delivering necessary cargo stationeries, forms and labels to GHA and appointing sales agents to have smooth handling and comply with regulations
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors Degree combined with five years of job-related experience. Knowledge of cargo marketing, basic rating, dangerous goods regulations and IATA/TACT regulations are its impact on sales is required. You will need strong negotiation skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)