QR16250 - Senior Cargo Operations Agent | Qatar Airways | Tehran
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Iran | Tehran
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will provide Cargo Operations and Customer Service functions including interaction with Customers and GHA for both import and export Cargo. You will also secure proper operational and customer service support to enable the station to meet the Cargo Target. You will also ensure full compliance at all times with all Safety and Security Regulations and Procedures as per Host State and Company Requirements. You will also identify needs and improve Cargo Service and operational performance for stations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Supporting the immediate supervisor in developing operational plan and providing quality customer service whilst surpassing revenue targets
- Liaising with Local Ground Handling Agents and with the Head Office Cargo Department to ensure and enhance a high-quality service provided by QR both import and export
- Overseeing the GHA routines in order to pursue smooth running of operational activities
- Supporting import Customers for clearance of their Cargo
- Liaising with HQ Doha and/or origin stations for necessary support
- Flight planning with maximum utilisation of the Flight Capacity, Control and Operation Export and Import. Maintaining a close coordination between QR Space Control and Customers.
To be effective in this role, you will need a Trade or Vocational Qualification combined with at least three years of job-related experience. Direct airline cargo experience would be well regarded. You will need a sound understanding of IATA/TACT regulations, basic rating, DGR and Warehouse handling.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)