QR16200 - Manager Fleet Planning | Qatar Airways | Doha
Corporate Planning (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will support all Qatar Airways fleet planning acitivites. This will include ensuring that the QR fleet is managed optimally in terms of the quantity, type and configuration. These actions should lead to multi-million dollar value creation through revenue enhancements by better matching supply to demand and cost reductions.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Managing all fleet planning activities by conducting detailed analysis and providing recommendations on the quantity, type and configuration mix for the QR fleet
- Managing aircraft asset portfolio worth $50 billion
- Coordinating 12 step fleet planning stages from strategic fleet assessment to implementation
- Performing analysis to optimize fleet quantity, types and configurations and ensuring that this analysis is shared across various functions with approval being received to allow the in-depth planning to meet business goals
- Developing and maintaining a detailed plan which optimizes entry into service dates and fleet exit dates for all aircraft. Ensuring that this plan is communicated to other departments such as operations and technical to ensure that aircraft fleet is capable of fulfilling operational requirements
- Working with cross-functional teams to reduce operating weight of aircraft
To be effective in this role, you will need a relevant university qualification (preferably post-graduate level) combined with at least eight years of experience in a similar capacity. You will need prior exposure to fleet and strategy work within a commercial airline. Consulting experience would be well regarded. Key skill requirements include statistical analysis methods and techniques, business case development, advanced data modelling and thorough understanding of financial valuation techniques.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)