As the HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions with a key focus on recruitment and selection, HR policy and implementation, performance management, learning and development, HR projects and reporting for stations under your area of responsibility.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Providing a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to contractual matters.
- Liaising with line departments to ensure that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard.
- Responding and communicating effectively to queries with regard to employment regulations, policies and procedures to decimate correct information and first level service.
- Supervising the production and issue of standard response and request letter to staff departments and external organisations to maintain the internal and external service deliveries.
- Supporting and centralising data for appraisals and training needs in coordination with the Station Head.
- Ensure local labour requirements are adhered to.
- Smooth implementation of HR policies.
- Follow up of recruitment procedure
Contract Period - 18 months