QR16133 - Reservations and Call Center Agent (Chinese Speakers) | Discover Qatar | Doha
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
In this role you will assist in encoding and confirming reservations of customers, sell tickets, tours and packages. You will serve customers professionally through telephone in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Respond to customer queries over the telephone, email, fax and web chat
- Sell, up-sell and cross-sell Discover Qatar products and services to the customers
- Make new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares and rules of carriage. Issue and re-issue of tickets, process refunds. Support travel agencies for reservations related activities.
- Complete Fraud Prevention checks.
- Make outbound calls to customers to provide information as and when it is required.
- Handle multi products and services as required by the organization after the necessary training has been provided
- Provide personalized customer service at the highest level
- Escalate problematic cases to the management
- Support the preparation and implementation of action plans, which increase reservation sales and associated business
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
To be successful in this role, you will have a High School Diploma and preferably with IATA or Airline Basic Tariff course. You will have minimum experience of 2 years in a similar role. You should have the ability to work independently, as well as function as part of a team. Must have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision in a fast paced environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. You should have a good knowledge of World Geography.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate