QR16128 - Cargo Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Tehran
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Iran | Tehran
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will provide cargo operations and customer service functions including interaction with customers and GHA for both import and export cargo. You will secure proper operational and customer service support to enable station to meet the cargo target. You will ensure full compliance at all times with all safety and security regulations and procedures as per host stat and company requirements. You will also identify needs and improve cargo service and operational performance for station. You will also update Head Office on the current local Government Regulations relevant to the respective station to ensure smooth cargo operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Liaising with local Ground Handling Agents and with Head Office Cargo department to ensure/enhance a high quality service provided by QR both import and export.
- Support IMPORT customers for clearance of their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance, liaise with HQ DOH and/or origin stations for necessary support
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export and import. Maintain a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on aircraft
- Coordinating with customers / Cargo Claims Supervisor at Head Office, handling of discrepancies at stations in all administrative issues related to stations
To be effective in this role, you will need a High School Qualification combined with at least two years of job-related experience. Exposure to the airline/freight industry would be well regarded. Experience with MS Office is required combined with good communicate skills.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)