QR16105 - Regional Cargo Operations Admin Coordinator | Qatar Airways | Paris
Full Time - Permanent
Europe | France | Paris
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job:
As a Regional Cargo Operations Administration Coordinator you will be responsible for all operational, variety of task involving clerical and administrative activities of the region. You will identify needs and improve cargo services and operational coordination for station. You will maintain cargo audit reports action plan and prepare cargo operational and cargo related budgets.
Key accountability :
- Coordinate with local ground handling agent (GHA) and head office (HO) cargo department to ensure/enhance a high quality service provided by Qatar Airways (QR).
- Strict control and administration of ULD stock and cargo stationary in coordination with GHA.
- To disseminate all cargo related information for updating customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities.
- You will be responsible to manage all of the invoice control for cargo at the station/region.
- Follow up with other stations to ensure that request are carried out and activities are coordinated.
- Maintain regional training records and coordinate with HO cargo departments for training plans.
- Establish and maintain confidential filing system, maintain manuals, sensitive correspondence and other source material.
- Liaise with legal department on handling and customer related issues.
- Handling of GHA, ground services agents (GSA) contracts.
You must be a graduate and must have a minimum of 3 years of job related experience in airline cargo operations or ground operations and should have experience in managing cargo systems and previous experience in people management role would be an advantage.
You must also be a good communicator with a team oriented personality. You must be a computer literate and should have strong decision making skills.You must have good command of written and spoken English and currently be eligible to live and work in Paris, France.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV