QR16104 - Sales Specialist | Qatar Executive | Doha
Sales & Marketing
Qatar Executive (Division)
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Qatar | Doha
Last date of application:
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for executing all sales and marketing activities assigned, to reach both financial and quality targets. You will provide world class service to customers through the exceptional commitment and self-managed proactivity. You will work committed to customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with sales and marketing department standards and commercial policy.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Researching new market opportunities in business aviation
- Mapping out the potential customers and competitors by following up on each request and preparing customer profiles to deliver the best possible service
- Corresponding with prospects and clients and effectively selling the executive jet products to customers
- Maximising all opportunities in the process of closing a sale
- Recognising, filing and alerting the Department Manager of trends in customer calls
- Following up in cooperation with finance to ensure payment has been done prior to departure
- Preparing professional commercial offers, contracts and presentations
To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree combined with at least five years of job-related experience. Exposure to business aviation would be well regarded. Prior aviation experience is essential. You must have the ability to work effectively in a complex environment and have the ability to conduct business conversations with business owners and decision makers.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport