QR15898 - Senior Sales Executive l Qatar Airways l Amman
Full Time - Permanent
Middle East | Jordan | Amman
Last date of application:
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between the two parties. You will also engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution process. You will also protect existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities whilst creating maximum awareness of QR products and services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Planning and strategizing selling activities for the assigned areas of responsibility to ensure optimum revenues for QR
- Effectively managing accounts and key customers and effectively planning sales calls, submitting sales call plans and sales reports as required
- Updating the trade and corporate houses about QR products and services
- Researching and reporting OALs schedules/practices/fares/events and other potential QR concerns and recommending corrective action
- Maintaining regular contact with the travel industry, ministries, government houses, clubs, schools, embassies, commercial houses and making every effort in acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR products
- Representing QR at all sponsored events especially result-oriented active participation in Group events, trade presentations, corporate workshops, road shows, corporate annual events and focusing on such group’s privilege club membership
- Identifying key accounts and implants to encourage premium sales and high ATV non-traditional destinations
- Ensuring effective data compilation from Trade and Corporate to inform about product enhancement and new destinations and fares
To be effective in this role, you will need a relevant bachelors degree combined with five years of job-related experience. You will need a demonstrated track record of revenue delivery. Prior experience within the travel industry, preferably airlines, is essential for this position. You will have excellent relationship building skills combined with strong negotiation and influencing capability. This is an exciting opportunity to join the World’s Premier Five Star airline during a period of rapid growth and expansion.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV